శనివారం, సెప్టెంబర్ 17, 2011

APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME

APPLICATION FOR CHANGE OF NAME
ANNEXURE-1
To
THE DISTRICT MAGISTRATE
ADDITIONAL DISTRICT MAGISTRATE
EXECUTIVE MAGISTRATE.
----- ------------- ---------
------------------ ----------
----------- -----------------
Sir,
1. I (existing full name of the person concerned in block letters) of ( here insert his full present address showing door No. locality, Village or town or city, Police Station. Taluk and District) was born at ------------------ and am a Citizen of India.
2. My age on the date of application is ------------ )date of birth in the Christian era and age.
3.My father’s full name is/was : (in block letters)
4. My mother’s full name is/was :
( in block letters)
5.I am single/married/a widow/widower/a divorce:
6. My Wife’s /husband’s full name is was:
7. Marks of identification:
(1)
(2)
8. Occupation:
9. I am in the service of State Government of the
Government of India (State the name of the
Government designation and date of his appointment)
10.Profession or occupation other than Government Services
(here state details regarding designation, name and
address of employer, station of posting etc):
11. I intend to change my existing name as:
(full name in block letters)
12. I. A.S do solemnly and sincerely declare that the foregoing particulars stated in this application on are true and make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true.
Signature of the applicant.
Enclosure: Affidavit
On Rs. 10/- non-judicial stamp paper
(or Affix Spl. Adhesive stamp)
Certificate of character & antecedents
from the concerned police station.
AFFIDAVIT
I _____________________S/o,D/o,W/o ___________________________age __________years, R/o H.No.__________, Locality_______________mandal,
_______________district do hereby solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:
I am resident of _____________District since _____________years. My original name is ________________________ and I intend to change my name /My children’s name (strike off whichever is not applicable) as __________________________________
For the following reasons ________________________________________________
In this regard, I state that I have not made any changes to my name / my children’s name, that I am not involved in any litigation Civil or Criminal cases. To prove the same I enclose herewith a certificate of my character and antecedents duly obtained from the concerned police station .
The above facts are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that in any event my above statement is proved to be false, I will be held responsible for the same and action may be taken against me U/s 199 and 200 of the Indian Penal Code.
DEPONENT
Sworn and signed before me on this
………..day of ……..month ………
year at ………..place.
NOTARY

కామెంట్‌లు లేవు:

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి